TIP IT BACK FOR A CURE!
JOIN US – CREATE A TEAM – BE THE DIFFERENCE
11th Annual Tips For Parkinson’s
6:00 PM – 10:30 PM
West 18th Street, NYC
Tips for Parkinson’s began with a gathering of 100 friends in NYC. Today it is the first Team Fox event to raise over $1 million. It all started in 2006. My Mom had been living with Parkinson’s for over 10 years. I was inspired by the creation of Team Fox and so began Tips for Parkinson’s. I continue to be inspired by Mom, my Team Fox friends, Michael J. Fox and YOU.
Tips for Parkinson’s is a unique social event that combines great food, silent auctions, guest appearances and the amazing bartending competitions. Our goal is to raise awareness and funds, all of which benefit The Michael J. Fox Foundation and its mission to put an end to Parkinson’s disease.
Tips for Parkinson’s 11th Anniversary is guaranteed to be a great time for an even greater cause. Create your bartending team and compete to be one of the top seven (7) teams to compete at the amazing IAC HQ lobby on June 16.
Here is what you need to know and do:
- Create or
join your bartending team right here (up to a 9 member team).
- Tips for Parkinson’s will provide you with a page template and an informative “Tips for Parkinson’s” email that can be distributed to friends, family and associates.
- Start Fundraising! As soon as your team is completed you can start fundraising.
- Bartending Teams do not need to purchase event tickets.
- Bartending Teams will receive a gift bag.
- Teams that are created and begin raising money before or during Parkinson’s Awareness Month (April) will have a - casual dinner with Susan Bilotta at Burger & Lobster in NYC to discuss strategy and event details.
YOU will be the difference on June 16! As Michael J. Fox has said “The answer to Parkinson’s disease is bigger than any single individual. The answer is truly in all of us working together.” You can be part of the answer that brings us closer to a cure.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on June 16!